As the name suggests, dried cannabis flowers are flowers that have been harvested from cannabis plants and dried out for selling and smoking purposes. Dried cannabis flowers are also referred to as “dried herb” or “dried nugs” when they’re still clumped together in bunches.
This form is ideal for grinding and rolling into joints or blunts, but can also be vaporized with the right vape device. Dry flowers can also be smoked from a pipe in small bunches for a longer-lasting burn.
Dried cannabis flowers are usually de-stemmed as well before being packed into jars for distribution at various cannabis dispensaries.
Cannabis flowers are dried in this fashion because removing excess moisture allows users to properly smoke the buds, and keeps the product from becoming moldy when sealed in jars and kept on shelves.
Drying is the best way to preserve the quality and potency of the cannabis flower if the intent is to later smoke the product.
On top of the preservation capabilities, dried flowers tend to provide users with the longest supply of smoke content. It often provides a user with more time to enjoy the product again and again in comparison with concentrate cartridges or edible products.
Indica, Sativa, or Hybrid?
Cannabis comes in many forms, strains, and blends. When it comes to buying dried cannabis flowers, it’s important to be aware of what the different strains are, what they do, and what purposes they serve best. This way, users can ensure that they’re using products that closely suit their needs.
There are three strain types of cannabis flowers, and each strain is better used to suit certain purposes.
- Indica: Indica strains produce deep body relaxation and a “body high” sort of sensation. These strains can help aid a user’s sleep duration and quality, stimulate appetite, and relieve physical pain. As such, it is best used at night or at a time when the user doesn’t have to be active.
- Sativa: Sativa strains affect the mind more than the body, and they help make the user feel more alert rather than relaxed. These strains trigger a sense of euphoria, inspire creativity, and leave the user feeling energized. As such, these strain types are best used during the day, when the user is expected to be active.
- Hybrid: Hybrid strains attempt to provide the best of both worlds when it comes to a user’s experience. They’re created by blending the previous two strains and they bring about an array of pleasant effects. Depending on the contents of the hybrid, this type commonly reduces anxiety, balances the body and mind, and relieves physical pain.
Now that you know the difference between the common strains and their effects, let us introduce you to two of our best $99 oz USA dispensary products, Violator Kush and Lemon Skunk.
Violator Kush It’s a small and robust marijuana plant with short flowering period and notable yields. Some phenotypes may need some type of support for the branches due to their weight.
The effect of Violator Kush is similar to hashish, highly relaxing and pleasant. The taste is complex, earthy and intense.
Violator Kush from Barneys Farm features.
- Genetics: Hindu Kush x Malana
- Type: Feminized seeds
- Indica hybrid
- Indoor flowering: 55 – 65 days
- Indoor yield: 450 gr/m2
- Outdoor harvest: late September
- THC: 22%
- CBD: 1.5%
There are no reviews yet.